I found an app called ‘Riders‘ this week – It’s a social media application that allows you to learn new tricks, improve your skills and share your progress with the thousands of users of the global Riders community.
“Riders is about staying outside. We want people to get away from their laptops. We thought an app was needed for those of us who want to learn right there on the spot. We used to sit at home and scan websites and forums for beginners’ level tutorials and later for tricks. Now, with Riders, you can be on your skateboard, BMX – anything, and the world’s largest tricks database is going to be in your smartphone, with some of the top pro riders out there helping you improve your skills” -Founders Igor & Tolya.
You can choose your sport from a list of popular extreme sports and start exploring. There’s a tricks section where you can track your progress and learn how to conquer new tricks with videos and guidance then upload your own to share with the community!
You can also follow friends from Facebook, your contacts or find new accounts to follow via the ‘Explore’ tab.
• 700+ tricks
• Exclusive videos with how-to’s from the pros
• Filter tricks based on sport type, trick type and skill level
• Compete with other Riders
• Look for fellow Riders of any level – near you or anywhere in the world
• Upload photos and videos of your tricks
• Tutorials, tips from the pros on how to gradually improve your skills
• See your and other Riders’ progress
I think it’s awesome! Go download for free now via the App Store